Director, Tony Hills has over 40 years working as an Architect in the North West.
- Many years experience working on sensitive conservation projects incorporating listed buildings.
- Conservation Architect Registrant
- Qualified as a Certified Passive House Designer
- Designing boathouses and jetties on Lake Windermere
- Designing large private houses with recent projects in Crosthwaite, Troutbeck, Cunsey and Windermere
- Designing housing developments for Russell Armer Homes and Holker Estate
- Designing Affordable housing schemes for Castles and Coasts and Home housing
- Designing new village hall and housing sites for levens parish Council
- Commercial experience designing Booths supermarkets in Ripon, Kendal, Garstang, Penrith, Milnthorpe and Grange-over-Sands. Recently completed new M&S Foodhall in Ulverston as well as new Aldi stores in Clitheroe and Ulverston and working on new schemes.
- Masterplanning residential schemes for Outline Planning Applications in Levens, Kendal, St Helens, Carnforth and Barrow-in-Furness.
- Conservation project with the National Trust at Claife Viewing Station and Station Cottage.
Award Winning Projects
- Booths Penrith winner of Civic Society Plaque 2013
- Ripon Blossomgate Civic Society Award
- Kendal Wainwrights Yard RTPI NW Region and Insider Property Regeneration Award
- Booths Garstang: LABC Design Award