Director, Tony Hills has over 30 years working as an Architect in the North West.
- Many years experience working on sensitive conservation projects incorporating listed buildings.
- Conservation Architect Registrant
- Qualified as a Certified Passive House Designer
- Boathouses and Jetties on Lake Windermere and Ullswater
- Tony’s Commercial experience designing Booths supermarkets in Ripon, Kendal, Garstang, Penrith, Milnthorpe and Grange-over-Sands. Recently completed new M&S Foodhall in Ulverston as well as new Aldi stores in Clitheroe and Ulverston and working on new schemes.
- Masterplanning residential schemes for Outline Planning Applications in Levens, Kendal, St Helens, Carnforth and Barrow-in-Furness.
- Conservation project with the National Trust at Claife Viewing Station and Station Cottage.
- Residential experience designing Apartment schemes at Wainwrights Yard Kendal, The Royal in Bowness, The Castle Hotel Hornby, Housing schemes at Low Bentham, Kirkby Lonsdale, Ripon, Levens, Caton, Ulverston, Barrow-in-Furness, Staveley, Crosthwaite.
- Private Houses in Troutbeck, Crosthwaite, Warton, Yealand Redmayne, Crooklands, Kirkby Lonsdale, Windermere, Sedbergh.
Award Winning Projects
- Booths Penrith winner of Civic Society Plaque 2013
- Ripon Blossomgate Civic Society Award
- Kendal Wainwrights Yard RTPI NW Region and Insider Property Regeneration Award
- Booths Garstang: LABC Design Award