Damson Consultancy Ltd
Architects & Landscape Designers
Damson Design was set up by Nicola Hills as a landscape design practice based in the Lyth Valley, home of damsons, in 2004. Tony Hills joined Damson in 2007 and the Practice has established itself as an award winning Architects and Landscape Design practice working in the lake District and NW England.
Damson Design is the trading name of Damson Consultancy Limited. The Practice has beautiful offices in The Stables, next to the famous topiary gardens at Levens Hall near Kendal, on the edge of the Lake District National Park.
Damson has an excellent track record working with Private and Commercial Clients to achieve successful projects.
Martin Smith MCIAT has recently joined the Practice having previously worked with Tony in Lancaster from 2003-2006
Damson is opening a new office in Garstang in the Summer and is seeking enthusiastic and experienced Architects and Technologists for an expanding workload
- Applicants MUST be able to demonstrate
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Proven track record working in the UK National Parks and Conservation Areas
- Working with low energy and sustainable building design
- Technical competence with current building regulations
- Experience with Commercial and Residential schemes
- Specification writing and Job running experience
- BIM experience
- Autocad and/or Vectorworks